Thank you for your interest in becoming a Salon O model. Models have the opportunity to experience Salon O at a fraction of the cost. Dedicated apprentices learn through hands-on experience. Since this is a learning process, allow more time than a regular haircut or color appointment for consultation and instruction. Please refrain from bringing children with you, students must be able to concentrate in class.
Under the direction of a senior technician, the appointment will begin with a consultation by a styling or color apprentice to determine your best look.
- Models must have an open mind and be willing to change their color and style. Hair maintenance or color touch-ups are not permitted.
- Models may apply more than once, however, come prepared to make a significant change to your cut or color otherwise, we will not be able to use you as a model for the class.
- Blow dries are not included in the color class.
- Children 13 and under cannot be models for class.
- Classes are heldTuesday or Wednesday evenings at 6:00 pm unless otherwise scheduled.
- Models must arrive 15 minutes before the start time. Models must be on-time, if a model is more than 15 minutes late, they will be rescheduled.
Visit Salon O to schedule your appointment. A cash payment is due in full at the time of scheduling. Payment is non-refundable if canceled within 48 hours of your appointment.